Millfair Retail Branch
swipe to view photos
- Locate a high traffic property to expand the credit union's retail branch network in west Erie County.
- Relocate existing Information Technology Department.
- Enhance training opportunities for Widget Staff.
- Provide additional retail space for other banking services.
- Accelerate project to open branch in early 2020.
After finding a suitable existing property in a high traffic locale, Widget asked WMF to develop concepts and a design solution that
- Maintained the existing facility for branch services until completion of construction of the all new branch.
- Manages the consolidation of two adjacent properties.
- Creates a high profile retail branch with drive-thru canopy.
- Relocates the Information Technology Department into the facility.
- Provides a flexible training area and conference rooms.
- Provides a secondary entrance to the retail space complete with reception, lobby, conference and office space.
Construction was completed in March 2020 and the drive through is currently open!
- Space Planning
- Fit Planning
- Budget Development
- Cost Estimating
- Concept Development
- Interior Design
- Land Planning and Development
- Landscape Architecture
- Construction Management
- Building Assessment
- Schedule Development
- Construction Phasing Plan
- Cash Flow Projections
- Project Accounting