Millfair Retail Branch
swipe to view photos
WMF was retained for Construction Management Services for the new construction of a two-story bank branch with drive-thru canopy. Widget Financial communicated the following goals for the project:
- Locate a high traffic property to expand the credit union's retail branch network in west Erie County.
- Relocate existing Information Technology Department.
- Enhance training opportunities for Widget Staff.
- Provide additional retail space for other banking services.
- Accelerate project to open branch in early 2020.
After finding a suitable existing property in a high traffic locale, WMF developed concepts and a design solution that consolidated the two adjacent properties, demolished an existing structure and improved hardscapes and softscapes.
The result is a high-profile retail branch with a two lane, 4-unit drive-thru canopy and ATM lane. The branch serves as the primary server location and IT office with flexible training areas and conference rooms. A secondary entrance to the retail space is complete with reception area, lobby and additional conference and office space.
- Space Planning
- Fit Planning
- Budget Development
- Cost Estimating
- Concept Development
- Interior Design
- Land Planning and Development
- Landscape Architecture
- Construction Management
- Building Assessment
- Schedule Development
- Construction Phasing Plan
- Cash Flow Projections
- Project Accounting