Hiram House Camp
swipe to view photos
- Relocate aging pool facility to central activities area.
- Strengthen the recreation experience for its campers.
- Enhance visual character providing a more welcoming aquatic center.
- Reduce maintenance and improve energy efficiency.
- Generate materials to assist in fund raising activities.
WMF devised a master plan to accomplish relocating the current aquatic center to the camp's central activities area providing much needed amenities and support systems. The new Aquatic Center may host both swimming, splash-zone water features and dry-surface play activities.
Spaces included within the center are a new pavilion, a pool house with rest rooms, showers, equipment and storage space (approx. 1,500 GSF), new zero-entry 80 swimmer pool (approx. 3,180 GSF), and a new pool deck (approx. 7,235 GSF) with adjacent Activity Field programmed spaces.
Construction begins on April 08, 2022 with a formal groundbreaking ceremony.
- Concept Development
- Landscape Architecture