WMF looks for self-directed, creative problem solvers, possessing a high degree of professionalism with a desire to grow. Your desire to work in a professional, client-oriented, team environment is essential.
WMF offers a competitive salary and benefits package in a great work environment.
WMF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Assistant Business Manager
Weber Murphy Fox, is an established Design and Construction Management firm, currently seeking an Assistant Business Manager to join our Erie office. This is a part-time opportunity with an average of 16-20 hours per week. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3-5 years of accounting / finance / bookkeeping experience, and work comfortably in a fast-paced environment. The position requires an excellent verbal and written communicator, problem solver and action-oriented team player. The successful candidate must have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work well with individuals on all levels.
Job Requirements / Duties:
- Process, code, audit and facilitate payment of trade / consultant invoices
- Prepare and submit semi-monthly payroll and associated taxes when needed (as backup to payroll admin)
- Assist in preparing year end 1099’s, W-2’s and any other associated tax forms
- Coordinate the purchase and maintenance of office equipment and supplies
- Assist in generating monthly project invoices
- General administrative duties including filing, answering phones, mail, etc.
- 3-5 years accounting / finance / bookkeeping experience
- Relevant experience working in a fast-paced environment (Design/Architecture/Construction background a plus!)
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality with exemplary verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed
Weber Murphy Fox is an equal opportunity employer. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Visit www.wmf-inc.com to learn more about us.
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.