WMF looks for self-directed, creative problem solvers, possessing a high degree of professionalism with a desire to grow. Your desire to work in a professional, client-oriented, team environment is essential.
WMF offers a competitive salary and benefits package in a great work environment.
WMF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ARCHITECT - State College office
Weber Murphy Fox is seeking a creative and energetic Architect with 10+ years’ experience to join our State College, PA office. This position will provide support on a variety of projects from conceptualization through completion. The ideal candidate must be motivated, articulate, have excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to multi-task.
Established in 1967, Weber Murphy Fox is an inter-disciplinary firm offering architecture, interior design, planning, landscape architecture, construction management, and historic preservation targeted toward several markets including higher education, K-12, healthcare, housing, and recreation. With three offices in two states, we are a company that is motivated by our clients, our world, and by collaboratively creating environments that inspire us all.
- Working as part of a collaborative design team on all phases of a project from programming to construction administration.
- Creation of schematic design materials from 3-D renderings to plans and elevations.
- Developing designs and producing construction documents for implementation.
- Assisting with material take offs for cost estimating and managing project schedules.
- Coordination of project team and consultants.
- Maintaining and building client relationships. Assisting with business development initiatives and firm growth.
- 10+ years’ relevant architectural experience.
- Experience with current Revit and Navisworks Manage software.
- An understanding of applying BIM to diverse project types and scales.
- Knowledge of construction materials, assemblies, standards and codes.
- An interest in creating integrated delivery projects
- A strong desire to participate in the entire project delivery process as a member of the design and construction management team.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Collaborative and professional work ethic.
- Professional licensure preferred.
Weber Murphy Fox is an equal opportunity employer. Our comprehensive benefit package offers a wide variety of options including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, sick and holiday time.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include a copy of your portfolio with your submission.